3d printed in Grey
Size: 23 mm Long
During World War II seven other industrial entities (including most of Leningrad's Kirov Plant and 15,000 of its workers) were either wholly or partially relocated to Chelyabinsk, the resulting enterprise commonly known as 'Tankograd', or 'Tank City'. The work force increased to 60,000 workers by 1944, from 25,000 during non-military production; during the conflict the works produced 18,000 tanks, and 48,500 tank diesel engines as well as over 17 million units of ammunition. Production included the KV tank from 1941, T-34 tank from 1942, KV-85 tank and IS tanks from 1943, and T-34/85 tank and SU-85 self-propelled field gun from 1944. By 1945 the plant had been awarded the Order of Kutuzov, 1st Class, the Order of Lenin, the Order of the Red Star, and other honors for its efforts in helping to defeat Nazi Germany.
(more on Wiki HERE)
HBG Customer House Rule:
On the turn you have met the prerequisites, a player may pay 10IPP and replace one major factory with one Tankograd. Tankograd provides two technology rolls instead of one provided by the Major Factory and it provides an opportunity for one unit or a third technology roll. Each Major Power may only have one Tankograd.
Prerequisites. Complete Improved Construction and Improved Factories.
Cost. 10 IPP
Process. On the turn following the placement of a Tankograd and every turn thereafter you receive two benefits.
1. Roll for two separate technologies or roll for the same technology twice.
2. Roll D6. Choose one of the items associated with that die roll result.
- Mechanized Infantry, motorized infantry, light armor.
- Artillery, anti-aircraft, technology roll that can be used for any technology including one rolled on this turn.
- Tank Destroyer, Self-propelled artillery, one stage of fleet carrier, one stage of heavy cruiser.
- Seaplane, destroyer, transport.
- One stage of light cruiser, one stage of light carrier, technology roll that can be used for any technology including one rolled on this turn.
- Submarine, medium armor, one stage of fast battleship, one stage of battle cruiser.